D Mod and E Mod weights

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: D Mod and E Mod weights
From: hknobel <hknobel@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:37:43 -0500
Now that some of the smoke has cleared from the field of diverse
opinions, I would like to say:  Keep the Mod class weights where they
are.  I ran D Mod at 1000 lbs. and thereby set the original weight.  I
am working on the BLUE MAX  again and I will be back.  I may not make
the 1000 lb. limit but I will be below 1100.  Of course front wheel
drive is such a disadvantage that I will not be able to handle the Loti,
but maybe I can get close with enough HP.  Perhaps I should get a
younger and lighter driver also.

Harold Knobel  93 Del Sol - Solo I SPU -Gramps Velpociraptor from
Geriatric Park
                         64 Autin Mini/Integra  (Blue MaX) The Most
Radical Mini