Ft. Meyers Hotels

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Ft. Meyers Hotels
From: pykac@sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu (Karen Christoff)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:08:56 -0600 (CST)
This is a serious question and I do not need to be told that I can string up
a hammock.  Does anyone know the event hotel for the Florida ProSolo?  Or
even where in Ft. Meyers the event is being held so that I can try to find a
room which is relatively close?  There is nothing at all about the event (or
anything else related to Pro Solo except the entry form) on the SCCA web
page, and we have not yet received an event flyer.  Given that this is
"season" in Florida, I fear that  it might be difficult to find rooms and
would  like to do so soon.

Karen