Re: "Toothless?" What else can a rotted MG be?

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Toothless?" What else can a rotted MG be?
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:47:04 EST
In a message dated 2/10/99 12:03:41 PM Central Standard Time,
JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov writes:

> HE SAID:
>  "Oh, and if see two toothless goobers carrying shotguns and talking about
>  squealing like a pig, you might consider running for your life....the gator
>  tails be damned.  :-)
>
>  Mark Sipe's evil genetic twin"
>
>  Mark!!!  Or should I say "Mark's Twin"!!! -- You live in 'Bama and you make
>  jokes like THAT????  Everybody in Florida knows that the "toothbrush" was
>  invented in Alabama, cause if it had been invented anywheres else, they'd
>  have called it a "TEETHbrush"!!!!

The reference was in regard to the secluded locale of the site, not the State
of Florida, but that's the kind of informed enlightenment I'd expect from a
guy who thinks a rusted-out, oil-belching piece of British swisscheese is the
greatest invention since the wheel.  Before you rattle on about being
toothless, you might want to remove the jaded glasses and take a real hard
look at Lucretia.  That ride's about as *toothless* as they come.

BTW, is Lucretia loyal and faithful, or is it just that nobody else would have
the bitch? :-)

M Sipe