Must be Summertime!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Must be Summertime!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 01:08:32 -0700 (MST)
Okay, so there's a howling wind ripping through the Salt Lake valley,
and the snow has started to pile up in the yards and streets.  But summer
must be on the way.  How do I know?  I got a contribution for the 1999
Driver to Nationals campaign today!  In truth, I opened the envelope today,
who knows when it may have arrived in my PO box.  Anyway, thanks Jeff, for
getting the ball rolling.  And at this point we have *no* idea who might
be getting the benefits!  Keep an eye out for potential candidates.

As for the Team.Net server matters I howled about a week or two back, things
are going well in that regard.  Got a SCSI disk or two sent to me, various
other contributions, we should be set for a while.  I'll have more to say on
that in the near future, as well as the longer term goal of decoupling the
University from Team.Net stuff.

But for the moment, consider this an early warning for the 1999 DTN campaign.
If you feel the urge to contribute, send a check, payable to Fat Chance Garage:

Fat Chance Garage
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, Utah  84158

Mark it as being for DTN '99 in some manner, so I don't confuse it with the
FCG Tool and Beverage fund.  Well, I wouldn't complain if you contributed
to that, too!  Actually, I plan on making it to Topeka this year, so you may
get a chance to contribute to the beverage fund in person, assuming I don't
spend ALL my time in the room, logging in back home to keep things going!

mjb.