Type R casting

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Type R casting
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 09:43:24 -0600
"If the Type R is too fast for G Stock, put it into another STOCK class,
but leave it (and others like it) in Stock."

>From what I gather this seems to be the majority opinion, but remember
team.net doesn't necessarily represent the whole solo community.  I also
gather that we're equally divided on what class it should be in, DS or
GS.  (FWIW I vote for DS)

"If the G/S people don't care, neither do I."

So we're back to 'write a letter'.  Unless something changes it IS in GS
for 1999 right?

On another note...

"So Byron, will the "GEEZMobile" be a V8 or V10 power plant?"

Let's see, 2 yrs ago he drove a go-kart, then a V8 F-Stock Camaro.  At
this rate his next car will be a Turbo V12 Lotus or something with a
rocket assist on it!
--
Jeff Cashmore
http://www.execpc.com/~cashmo/wai.html = Wisconsin Autocrossers Inc