Type R bashing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Type R bashing
From: Brian Priebe <priebe.4@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 08:15:14 -0500
Go Jay Mitchell  !!!  Whoa!!!!

Thank You for bringing up the Sports Car Club of America point.  Not the
Station Wagon Club of America!!!

I am sorry but I think there are many more production cars that are closer
to race cars than an ACR or Type R.

For example RX-7 turbos and especially MR2s.

When you start to research MR2s more you begin to wonder what the purpose
of this car was?  To be driven like hell on curvy roads.

Just because spring rates are changed brakes are bigger, it still does not
change the platform the car is on.  The Integra and Neon platforms are
flimsy to say the least compared to most Toyotas.  I guess we should start
thaking toyotas out to because they come with a strut tower bar!!!

--Brian Priebe