electric impact wrenches

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: electric impact wrenches
From: "Mari L. Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 09:24:43 -0500

and Mark Andy wrote:
>Yup, me too.  I find the X wrench is only a touch slower than a full on
>air gun (I don't share John's reservations about screwing up when taking
>off wheels... :-).  The nice thing about an X wrench is that its really
>hard to wear out and doesn't require a cord... :-)

I use a breaker bar with a LONG pipe slipped over the handle.  Breaks 'em
loose really fast so they just spin right off.  (Eric, if you're out there,
no fair telling how many times I change tires as compared to how many times
you do...)

mlc
Mari L. Clements, Ph.D.
442 Moore Building/160 University Support Building 1
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802-3104
(814)863-5664 fax--(814)863-5658 or (814)863-7002
http://www.personal.psu.edu/mlc4