autox-cm

Re: '84 Reynard for sale

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '84 Reynard for sale
From: Kurt Eikenberg <dogpatch88@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:01:30 -0400
Hi Gary,

I think the car is better prepared than the driver. It's tough to
re-learn the nuances of driving after being a bull in the china shop
for thirty years. I've had a lot of fun and won more then my share of
local, regional events and a few National trophies along the way. The
car has won eight Hill Climbs in its first year and set a new hill
record at Rose Valley, Pa. breaking the old record( set in 1999) by
more than 11 seconds.

In my opinion the car just needs a better driver than me. Put a hot dog
kid like you in it and it could win anywhere.
Just my humble opinion.

I'm really going to miss C/M. I can't think of a better bunch of
competitors than those that set their ass into a Formula Ford.

Be good. Go fast.

Kurt
'84 Reynard FF
'00 Prince PR01 DSR