autox-cm

Cendiv Divisional

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Cendiv Divisional
From: huronmountain <huronmountain@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 06:27:04 -0700 (PDT)
There are 20 drivers signed up for the Cendiv
Divisional making CM the largest class in the event.
Pat Washburn also has Mark Daddio signed up to
co-drive with him there and at Nationals which is
awesome!  I saw Pat's post the other day looking for a
driver though, so maybe that has changed (I hope not,
Mark is still on the entry list).  Pat said Mark may
be joining CM in the future which would be great.  If
you are out there Mark, welcome to the class!  I think
there is still time to sign up for the Cendiv
Divisional if anyone else can make it, the more the
merrier.  Hope to see you all at the Divisional or
Nationals!

Steve Elzinga