autox-cm

Re: Good cars for sale?

To: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good cars for sale?
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:09:23 -0400
At 03:23 PM 7/1/2003 -0400, Mark Sirota wrote:
>Who's got what for sale?  I heard from a top NEDIV competitor at DC, who
>shall remain nameless, that he would like to get into a CM Formula Ford.
>I know I've seen ads for Dick's car (how much?) and for Tommy's...  Anything
>else out there?
>
>Mark

I was actually only kidding when I said mine might be for sale . . . at
about half the $25K or so that Tommy is asking.

Mine "should" be for sale. However, we have too many memories associated
with the car and (currently) don't need the space or the $$$.

My new job is 3 hours from where the car and van and my wife are and I
don't expect to have much time for autocrossing until I retire in 5 to 8
years from now.

By then the driver and car will be vintage for sure! However, what better
way for an old duffer to keep in shape than autocrossing?

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen FF