autox-cm

Info re: listening online...

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Info re: listening online...
From: Ross and Paula Fortini <lbracing@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:21:31 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry, Jane--I figured everyone knew about this...

Just go to www.peavey.com to listen. I dug around a little (planning ahead),
and you click on "Events" on their home page, then "SCCA" on the following
page. I think you can figure it out from there! ;->

Cool--I see they will also have a chat room set up during the broadcast, so
we left-behinds can cheer, jeer (who, us?), and bench race internet style!

They will have two audio feeds (one for each course). They are also
broadcasting audio for ProSolo Finale and Runoffs.

--Ross

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:51:16 EDT, MeRacinGal@aol.com wrote:

|  Ross and Paula;
|
|  We can't make it this year to Nationals either.  Is there a site to go to

|  listen?  Can you let us in on the secret, too?  ;-)
|
|  Thanks!!!
|  Jane Willis
|  Barry Spencer
|

|  In a message dated 9/5/01 2:35:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
|  lbracing@excite.com writes:
|
|  > Well, as several of you know, we can't make Nationals this year. So
this is
|  >  just a quick note to wish everyone safe travels, excellent
competition, and
|  >  great cameraderie between those scant few minutes of actual driving
next
|  >  week.
|  >
|  >  We'll truly miss being there, but at least I can listen all day,
thanks to
|  >  Peavey and my company's T1!

Ross/Paula Fortini
1988 Van Diemen