autox-cm

Re: Gearing?

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gearing?
From: Ross and Paula Fortini <lbracing@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 07:36:46 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, great, the influx of Swifts has begun. ;->

Seriously, welcome! You and another recent DB-1 purchaser, Pat Washburn
(mailto:washburn@dwave.net) might want to compare notes--sounds like you're
both at roughly the same stage of car setup (though I hope Pat doesn't do
*too* much to the car; he's been fast out-of-the-box with a ROAD RACING
setup!). A nice guy, too.

Enjoy the car...

Ross/Paula Fortini
1988/89 Van Diemen