autox-cm

New CMod drivers

To: C mod <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: New CMod drivers
From: Charlie Mathews <cmathews@theramp.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:55:24 -0500
I took my 2 kids to the local autox to let them drive the Lola.
Needless to say, they both had a good time.  It was Chuck's first time
in the Lola, and it was the first time Diana ever autoxed (Diana never
drove a stick before Sunday either).  Jim McKammey was there and said he
was impressed by both kids.  Said they drove like their Dad ( I think
that that's good?).  To give you an  idea how they did,  I finished 3rd
for the day on the index with my nationals tires (1999).  Chuck was only
3 seconds back and Diana, running alone (colder tires) finished 8
seconds behind me. Both got better each run, unlike their Dad.  Not a
bad day for both kids.  Both  are hooked.  Looks like 2 new CMod
drivers.  They are going to work me hard to stay ahead of them.  Look
out Gentlemen and Ladies.

See you at Rantoul.

Charlie Mathews

I refer to them as kids, but they are 19 and 21 years old.

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///