autox-cm

Re: Solotime Midwest Divisional

To: ggodula@ford.com, Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Solotime Midwest Divisional
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 21:36:59 EDT
In a message dated 5/2/01 8:06:41 PM Central Daylight Time, ggodula@ford.com
writes:

<< Of course Tam and I will be there....Hell, we live here now!

 Nice, but somewhat sandy, asphalt lot.  Proposed fast course.  Riverfront
scenery.  4 hrs from Indy.  Can we get any of the CENDIV folks to join us?
You don't want Murphy to be lonely out here without his usual friends, do
you.....?

 Gary Godula/Tamara McDaniel
 '88 Reynard 88F
 CM/CML #57 >>

I can't wait to drive against some of you on a course thats "Just like
home"(Asphalt
and sandy). What about Al Cram, Ross Fortini, Charlie Matthews, Bill Smiley,
Peter Calhoun, Jim Young, Ray Thomas, Richard Swartz, Bill Engle and
????????????? Any of you guys "in" for this one?? Consider it a
Mid-Div/Cen-Div
CM challenge!!!!!!!

Mike(Think those slow guys from Texas will show?) B. 99cm

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///