autox-cm

Re: Ft Myers

To: washburn@dwave.net, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ft Myers
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 23:57:05 EST
washburn@dwave.net writes:

<< Pat Washburn

 It reached 30 degrees today...I scraped my driveway in a tee-shirt.
 Just like summer. >>

Bitchin!!!!!!!!

I'm going to the local ski hill in the morning(Day # 7 so far this year). Its
"old guy downhill slalom". This is all about who is stupid enough to tell
themselves that they aren't old yet.  Its gonna rule. I ski lots better than
I drive. Its supposed to be about  40 degrees so it gonna be  "Tee shirt
time". Of course with a helmet on!!
Those Texas and California guys don't know what they are missing????? Right??

Hey Cow Boy!!  Did you buy an S2 yet??????

Mike(I still can't figure where the radiators should go?)B. 99cm