Re: [Alpines] Alpines Digest, Vol 7, Issue 24

To: series25 <series25@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Alpines Digest, Vol 7, Issue 24
From: Paul Scofield <canisdog@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:51:22 -0500
Cc: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Any good engine machine shop that has been in business for a long time can
handle your rebuild.  These engines are like a Briggs & Stratton to these
guys.  Give them the shop manual for the technical data and they can take it
from there.  They can take it past factory for you by weighing pistons and
rods to very close tolerances, or just run of the mill work.  It's up to you.

Paul

> On Oct 15, 2013, at 3:55 PM, series25 <series25@optonline.net> wrote:
>
> To all list members,
> I am looking for an engine rebuilder on the east coast, as close to New
York