[Alpines] Series 3 GT Alpine

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Alpines] Series 3 GT Alpine
From: tlksrhome@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 02:23:10 +0000
Hey listers,
  I have a Series 3 GT  I need to sell. An up-coming move and finances force me
to sell this jewel.
  I completely stripped all paint inside and out and re-painted with PPG
urathane,light blue, over DPLF epoxy primer. No rust anywhere. The body is
mirror straight.
  It has been upgraded to a 1725 with oil cooler, and a full synchro with
over-drive- both re-built and in perfect working order. New seats and
interior,shocks ,brakes,brake lines etc. and  tires.  Wheels (period correct
american libre).
 You may have seen the car at the last SUNI, where I took second place in
modified class concourse , and first in auto-cross.
 It is a beautiful car that drives like new. I hate to part with it but----what
can I say.
 I am asking 10 K for this car and would like to sell it to a list member and
know it is going to a good home before I try e-bay.
 I don't have a place to post pics , so e-mail me and I can send you some.
 BTW I am keeping my Series V GT though, so I am still active, just too many
cars.
 thanx for the band-width and keep ' beamin.
  Kevin Rodgers PTC Seattle(Kirkland) Wa. 206-419-1060

series 3 gt 006.jpg]