Hardtop

To: KJENSSEN@aol.com
Subject: Hardtop
From: KJENSSEN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:15:41 EDT
Sorry to bomb the list again,

I have received several offers on the hardtop. Several Sunbeam  members have
actually offered the same amount..therefore in order to be  equitable...I
have decided to place it on ebay.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120020076615&ss
pagename=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A11_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120020076615&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:US:11)

I was able to locate everything...... except the 2 drip rail caps and 2
small pieces which cover the seam on the rear window trim. The fasteners or
screws  for the wing windows are also missing in action. I  have searched the
garage and have been unable to locate them.

Please feel free to contact me if additional info is needed.

Kirt
_KJENSSEN@AOL.COM_ (mailto:KJENSSEN@AOL.COM)