Re: Le Mans Classic Report

To: dstevens@online.fr, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Le Mans Classic Report
From: JACranwell@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:40:07 EDT
Denis,

I regret not introducing myself, but I did visit the Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger
areas, and was particularly impressed with the Imperial, as it looked
entirely original and unrestored. There was also an amazing Tiger from England
with a
427 (+/- 7 Litre) V8.

Next time out I will be much better organised, and will arrange in advance to
bring my SIII to your enclosure, as it seems to be the only series not
represented this year.

Do you happen to know the results for the Sunbeams, by any chance, as I had
to leave before these were announced.

I did catch the soccer final on the journey home, so commiserations for that.
Shame about Zidane, as he is a great sportsman.

I'll forward my photos of the Harrington separately, so as not to bomb the
list.

Julian.