Re: Sunbeam Talbot Question

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Talbot Question
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:42:34 -0400
Hi all,

I guess I am the forgotten Sunbeam Talbot aficionado...visit my
Sunbeam Talbot web site at www.sunbeamtalbot.info. Lots of
information on this impressive car including the original 1953
Sunbeam Alpine MK I.

Later,
Bob

At 03:05 PM 20/03/2006, Steve Laifman wrote:
>Mayf,
>
>Here is a picture of the Sunbeam Talbot Supreme:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=19298395&context=set-448421&size=o
><http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=19298395&context=set-448421&size=o>
>
>http://mclellansautomotive.com/photos/B10040.jpg
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>Steve
>
>___
>Steve Laifman
>Editor - TigersUnited.com
>

>drmayf wrote:
>
>>Had breakfast with a bunch of other old geezers this morning. One
>>of them aked if any of us know anything about a Sunbeam Talbot
>>Supreme 90. Seems like he purchased one here in Pahrump for a few
>>bucks. He siad it is a convertible and is reasonably complete.
>>Missing the carb, needs a front windscreen glass and a side roll up
>>window. It is a 1951 as best he remembered. Do any of you know
>>anything about this car? Is it worth anything? Restorable prize? He
>>says it is pretty complete even down to the tools in the trunk. I
>>have not seen it, but may drive out to his place and look. He has
>>not indicated that he wants to sell it however, he is a wheeler
>>dealer if you know what I mean. Please shoot me anything youmight
>>know about such cars... any URLs where I meight do a little research for him
>>
>>MAny thanks, in advance
>>
>>mayf, out in Pahrump.

Robert A.C. Hamilton, P.O. Box 5033, Waverley, Nova Scotia, B2R 1S2
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
Sunbeam Talbot Web Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net
Tel: 902-861-3277  Fax: 902-861-1361
Also Visit the British Automobile Touring Association of
Nova Scotia web site at www.batans.ca