parts

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: parts
From: William Lewis <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:35:53 -0800
Does anyone know where I can find any of the following parts?

Rubber bumper upper (110221), A pillar weatherstrip (2201798), crash pad
end
finisher right and left (2201452 & 2201453), and rebound strap (65355).

I asked Arnoud Malherbe with Rootes Post Vintage Parts (Sunbeam Parts), but
he does not have them.  He would like to make them if he can find a good
original.  He is the guy who makes the king pins for all the major
suppliers.

I made a rebound strap years ago, but it did not hold up.  Poor materials?
Lousy workmanship?

Bill Lewis