Series I data profile guide for restoration

To: boxweed <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Series I data profile guide for restoration
From: jumpinjan <jservaites@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:21:17 -0800
Bob,
Those hoses are not unusual and there are many NOS hoses like that on
Ebay. What I know is they are not as reliable as using a new one rubber
hose. Yes, they are correct for an original, but they start to "balloon"
with age and so we don't use them. I could give you a list of areas to
document photographically and including description of color, size,
shapes and so on of various parts and their locations on the car. I have
owned my series I since 1970 and I can recommend what is of interest to
the owners.

--

Jan Servaites (Dayton OH - The Birthplace of Aviation)