Mike King

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Mike King
From: William Lewis <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 17:40:00 -0800
No Archive

Does anyone have Mike King's email address?  I see that he has sidedraught
carbs on his car and I want to know what his setup is like.
Also, I read a post on the SAOCA site that this newsgroup has been replaced
by SAOCA.  I hope you guys are not dead.  I quit posting regularly because
I didn't have much to say.  I also went to the digest because my email box
was becoming too full on a daily basis with mostly spam.  Also, for a
while, there was a lot of non alpine chit chat on this group.  That seems
to have stopped.
Bill Lewis
FrankenSeries II