Sunbeams at Lime Rock race track and Sunbeams in magazines this

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeams at Lime Rock race track and Sunbeams in magazines this
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:22:48 -0400
Don't forget the vintage race at Lime Rock over labor day weekend.   It
should be a good event. http://www.limerockfallfestival.com/

Also....I thought I would mention that Vintage Racecar Journal did
publish the story on the Sebring Alpines this month (about 7 pages).

http://www.vintageracecar.com/

Also, David Adolphus wrote a story on the Sesslar Alpine for Sports and
Exotic cars which

https://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/subscribe.hsxtrial/
source/SUBPGE4

You might be able to find this one at Borders....

Steve Silverstein

Check out the new British Cars Forum: