Re: No Car Content.   Need help converting a music fil

To: <Drmoonstone@aol.com>, <cc49@optonline.net>, <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: No Car Content.   Need help converting a music fil
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:11:20 -0800
If you want to digitize your LP records and/or cassette tapes, go on-line to
www.polderbits.com . You can download a 14 day trial program or purchase for
25 bucks. It's a good program, with good filters to reduce the hiss, pop and
scratch on the old records, and also has a graphic equalizer to rebalance
anything that may need it. You also have editing capability so you can cut out
anything you want, or change the order of songs, etc. I've been very happy
with the results of digitizing several hundred old LP's in my collection.
    Carl