Time to sell

To: <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Time to sell
From: "SwampFox" <stevie_g@swampfoxcustoms.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:35:42 -0500
Hey gang.
Going to offer the series four up to the group before it goes on the bay.
It's my series four I got from Nile Limbaugh.
The body is pretty solid (Doesn't flex all over when on a jack).
No engine or tranny, Tunnel/firewall cut for V-6 swap.
Top is nearly new (Installed but never actually went down the road).
Seats are serviceable but need recovering.
I'll post links to pics later in the day.
I have over $800 into it and some extra parts I'd be willing to haggle over
(A couple of service manuals).
The car is in Hiram, GA and delivery is available.
I travel quite a bit so I can deliver in the southeast and up the east coast
for a reasonable fee (Diesel is still over $2 / gallon).

Yes.......I found the title.

Take care,
Stevie G

Check out the new British Cars Forum: