Steering wheel

Subject: Steering wheel
From: Paul Heuer <pheuer@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:43:49 -0500
Hi all,
I need to replace the steering wheel on my Alpine. It's a
bakelite/plastic one now, but if I'm going to replace it, I may as well
go to a wooden one.

Given the original wooden ones don't exactly grow on trees (boom,
tish!), I'm looking for tips on fitting aftermarket wheels. What size
works well, any way of keeping the telescoping function working with
the new wheel, anything to watch out for when fitting the wheel.
Cheers,
Paul.

BTW - I have a 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan for sale in St Louis. email if
interested.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: