SUNBEAM VENEZIA PROTOTYPE for SALE

To: <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SUNBEAM VENEZIA PROTOTYPE for SALE
From: "Robert J.Jaarsma" <jaars@cyberportal.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:36:45 -0400
I was just informed by the present owner that the SUNBEAM VENEZIA
PROTOTYPE and another Swiss VENEZIA are for sale. I have seen both cars
and are quite familiar with both and other Venezia's. I am restoring one
myself and have many pictures and info. If interested please contact the
owner below. Contact me only for advise, etc. Robert 603-675-6622.

FOR SALE:
The prototype car in a poor condition and the swiss car is not much
better. But both are restorable with a Hillman Super Minx or Humber
Sceptre 1964, or use the second car to restore the prototype. I have run
out of time and space to do these projects and need to move them on as
quick as is possible. This posting is before I put them in the classic
car magazines in the U.K. The prototype is registered 3153VC in the U.K.
in my name. I'll supply the buyer with all the magazine articles, books,
original press pictures and an original parts manual and other bits I
have collected, including a spare engine. I will accept #1000 or 1500
or $1900 for the whole lot. If interested e-mail me
marden@mistral.co.uk, or phone me: 0044 1903 746992(home) or 0044 1273
412956 (work). Located at South Coast of England in Brighton & Hove.
Martin Pester

Check out the new British Cars Forum: