Re: eBay Frauds

To: <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>, "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: eBay Frauds
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:33:02 -0700
> Did you buy genuine Tiffany jewelery for your Sunbeam via Ebay???

In fact I did recieve some glass(imitation) head lite covers and hood covers
for the tail lamps, in addition I recieved two(2) cooking pans and one(1)
tea pot cover.  All with the Tiffany signature;>)

> Lauri
> (trying desperately to change email adress to this list...)
Now a serious note what do you want ot have email to you directly or just
have it delivered to you. You may *subscribe* with the word with out the *'s
and they will send a mail for permission to get mailed to.
Does this make sence Laurie?
Chuck