Supreme Midlands

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Supreme Midlands
From: lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:41:57 +0300 (EEST)
Hello friends,
my desk computer is kaputt, so I don't find my old messages and so I ask
you your experience in dealing with Sunbeam Supreme and Sunbeam West
Midlands.
During years I have bought bits from both firms and I have mainly
positive feedback. There was some minor fail but I don't remember which
company it was.

I need gasgets to door windows, bearing-axle-gear part to window lift
mechanism and gas pedal linkage for Z-S 150CDs. And air filters if I
don't get them at Helsinki or if I can't build washable ones.

So I would hear your opinion about our important suppliers. I had
difficulties to reach them by e-mail.

Larry Leaflet - Lauri Lehtinen
(difficulties to change e-adress)

--