Crankshaft oil seal conversion

To: "Alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Crankshaft oil seal conversion
From: "Corona Classic Cars." <coronaclassiccars@ic24.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 15:06:59 +0100
Who was it that was asking about front cover oil seal conversions? After
reading the mail I gave it some thought and have converted one to take an
oil seal, I will be fitting it as soon as I get chance to my Vogue and
testing it. I don't anticipate any problems but you never know with these
things do you? I was going to offer it on the list for somebody else to test
independently, but then I had second thoughts just in case it is an absolute
disaster!!! If it proves successful I will have a some more done if there is
sufficient interest in them.

        Regards,
        Chris Ryan.
        Corona Classic Cars.