RE: What temp should I expect

To: "Alpines@Autox. Team. Net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What temp should I expect
From: "Jim Ellis" <hunber@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:46:33 -0700
100 PSI from a garden hose.... what you got there braided garden hose. I
have a hard time with that figure. While I can see if you had a blockage you
could go above the stock system rating which is a good point... but 100 PSI
the garden hose would bust, heck if I put my finger over the end of the hose
it would cut me. I need you to school me on this one, how do you figure it?