Fitting Glass

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Fitting Glass
From: Steven Graham <sjgraham@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:36:09 +1000
Hi all,

Finally fitting new glass/perspex to the Alpine. I have checked the workshop
manual (copy) and it shows removal and replacement of the glass for various
cars but not refitting the Alpine. I have a windscreen fitting company arriving
next week to fit both the windsceen (new) and rear hardtop perspex, I also have
new rubbers and the stainless trim. Is there any tricks I should know and pass
on to the fitter?  as well what trim needs to be fitted by the fitter company.

Thanks again

Also thanks to the enquiry re the lamp for a GT, much appreciated.

thanks
Steve