Re: Relay

To: lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi
Subject: Re: Relay
From: Paul Heuer <pheuer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 20:02:41 -0500
Larry,
If you've tried a new relay and it still won't 'flash' check the ground
(earth) to the lights. Sometimes the turn signals will flash very
slowly or just turn on and not flash - often that is a sign of a bad
ground (earth).

There are differences in pin connections for different flasher relays -
but I seem to recall that is with three-pin flashers. What type does
the Alpine use (hey - a part of my car I have never had to work on!!!)
Cheers,
Paul.
(Waiting for Larry's wicked sense of humor to respond saying he filled
all the light sockets with earth and it made no difference.)