Starter

To: "Tony Tynan" <ttynan@iol.ie>, "KKJ" <kkj@privat.utfors.se>,
Subject: Starter
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:44:32 -0500
Yes, provided there is room.

Jan

"Tony Tynan" <ttynan@iol.ie> wrote:
This message forwarded by the Hillman List.

Folks, re this and previous posts, were pre-engagers fitted to Arrow Series
engines, or  Hillman Avengers (called something else by the good people of
the US of A and the Antipodes)  and will one of these bolt straight on to
my '63 Super Minx with 1600 engine, and/or my '55 Mk VIII Minx?

Thanks