RE: Recovering seats

To: "List Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Recovering seats
From: "Bob Berghult" <alpinebob@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 05:24:09 +0430
Hi All,
        Woolies is a great place to go for information also.  I have, on several
occasions, e-mailed them for samples and other things.  They are very
helpful.  And they sent me samples of what I needed.
        I couldn't get the web site up that Russ sent, but here is another way
in
if you had the same problem I had.

http://www.woolies-trim.u-net.com/doorseal.html

Bob Berghult
Series II Sea Crest Green
Series IV Georiga Bull Dog Red (it's not carnival red)