Re: Parts arrived

Subject: Re: Parts arrived
From: Paul Heuer <pheuer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 10:31:02 -0600
Steve, Tom,
As you now know, surface mail US to Australia is usually a 12-week
affair. You guys had Christmas traffic thrown in for good measure. I
seem to recall the USPS web site is much more optimistic.

Tom, the carbs you sent me a couple of years ago took exactly 12 weeks,
and the presents we've been sending the family back in Oz have also
taken about that time. There has been one occasion when all the stars
aligned and the cargo must have spent zero time sitting on docks - in
that case the transit time was a month or so I think.
Cheers,
Paul