original parts

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: original parts
From: Jerry Jamison <jaydee7@pol.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 09:28:37 -0500 (EST)
Hello,
I hope this is not an abuse of this list, but I have a lot of parts
for sale and I need some guidance.

I have no idea what these parts are worth.  One lister was kind
enough to provide me with a general formula for setting prices for E-
Bay but the calculation requires a base price, which is what I don't
have.

These parts are pretty rare and I have incurred a lot of time and
expense preserving them and I would like to get close to fair value
for them, but at the same time do not want to gouge any buyers
(assuming that they will be fellow Sunbeam enthusiasts).

For example: (just a few of many parts)
1. LAT 70 wheels in excellant condition
2. OD units with OD shafts
3. Weber DCOE 40's - dual setup with intake manifold (Ser V)
4. 4-2-1 headers
5. Original clocks and original radio (many gauges, some new)

It is with some sadness that I take this action, but hopefully my
loss will be a fellow enthusiast's gain.

Any guidance appreciated.
Jerry   (I live in Boston)