Re: [Champion spark plugs]

To: "Ohan ." <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Champion spark plugs]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:49:11 -0500
Try N9Y.  I believe that the 1968-71 Plymouth Valiant 225 cubin inch six used
them.

Jan

"Ohan ." <yvrcanada@hotmail.com> wrote:
Following the manual for my S-V which states using Champion spark plugs
"N9C" and confirming this with most of the listers, I went to the local shop
and all I could find were "RN9YC". Are these two one and the same?

When I removed the plugs off the alpine "NGK BP6ES" and compared them with
"RN9YC" they seem to be similar. I installed one in and it fit fine. I'm
just not sure if I should start the car yet.

Any suggestions???

Ohan Korlikian
Vancouver, BC
'64 Series IV Alpine GT B9405413 LRX (To be completed next century)
'67 Series V Alpine B395009458 LRX
www.sunbeamcanada.org