Re: Champion spark plugs

To: "jumpinjan" <jservaites@woh.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Champion spark plugs
From: "Jon A." <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:48:59 -0600
Here's an interesting bit of information that may help you decide which plug
you prefer.

Saturn, (a subsidiary of General Motors), originally used AC Delco plugs in
their engines. Natural choice, since GM is the "parent" company of AC Delco.
However, Saturn ran into reliability problems with the AC Delco plugs, and
now use NGK plugs exclusively for all 1991-2002 1.9 liter engines.

At least the engineers were smart enough to look elsewhere when they needed
a quality product!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA