Re: Transmission Fluid: SV

To: Ohan Korlikian <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Transmission Fluid: SV
From: jumpinjan <jservaites@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:10:51 -0800
Ohan,
        Since we are on the spark plug topic, here are my 2 cents on the
transmission oil. If you want the best, Red Line transmission oil is the
best. To get the best without paying $10/qt & near by, I highly
recommend using a motorcycle transmission oil like Yamahlube, Spectro,
Motul, Belray, and so on. Secondly, if you need to use an automobile
oil, I would use a Castrol product like a synthetic or blend will work
just fine. But, DO NOT use the Shell ND (no detergent) single weight
oil. That is the worst oil I have ever used. It actually ruined my Sears
lawnmower engine in about 15 mins. Bad, Bad stuff.
jan