Re: Tiger or Alpine on AOL

To: CANISDOG@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger or Alpine on AOL
From: PApple16@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 05:56:22 -0500
have seen that pop up, not sure. I was watching a little PBS this past weekend,
and saw a special on Limerock raceway up here in CT, very good documentry of
the history of the track. low and behold there were quite a few alpines and
tigers in the footage rangeing from 1958 to present day. special was
called"Limerock hidden valley of racing" I tapped it, and have watched it 3
times. 1 car in paticular , was #28 a s2 ? complet with convertable top (down)
full wind screen, and stock wheels>
Paul in RI