Roundabouts

To: "Sunbeam Alpine Lijst" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roundabouts
From: "Manivelle" <manivelle@belgacom.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:48:30 +0100
Hi everybody,

Over here in Belgium, roundabouts are becomming popular.
They replace more and more traffic lights. For me, I find roundabouts a
perfect idea.

In several villages in my neighborhood, they have  replaced the traffic lights
by roundabouts. Result: no more deadly traffic accidents and lesser seriously
injured persons.

At weekend nights, yougsters were so hurried to drive to the next disco, the
didn't give a hoot about the color of the traffic lights. Can you imagin the
mess they where the cause of?

No, on a roundabout you can get material damage, a fellow who doesn't respect
traffic lights can sent an innocent to heaven.

Groetjes, Salut, Regards,

guido.vanoppen@belgacom.net
guido.vanoppen@worldonline.be