Alpine

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine
From: "Manivelle" <manivelle@belgacom.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 18:06:05 +0100
Hello everybody

Merry Christmas you all from a wet Belgium.

I'm new to the list. I own a Sunbeam -Talbot "90" Alpine but I'm in for
something else. So I know a 1962 Alpine for sale but i'm not so familiar with
this kind of car. Does anybody know where I should look for? What are the
points wich require special attention, I know the car has no faults, but
maybe...

For those who wants to admire my Sunbeam-Talbot "90" Alpine, choose "foto's"
after "ga verder"  in the webside http://anneliesendave.com
For those who don't understand Dutch: everything is about my daughters
wedding.

Groetjes, Salut, Regards,

Guido
manivelle@belgacomnet