Re: Howes and headlight rims

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Howes and headlight rims
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 08:52:51 +1000
Yes, I've gone for the non-peaked look too.

http://www.sunbeam.org.au/mysunb.htm
http://www.petrie.hotkey.net.au/~rmaddock/cars.htm

This was originally meant to be a stopgap measure until I sorted out my
peaked rims, however the non-peaked look has since grown on me. With it's
mildly flared wheelarches, the non-peaked rims give it a slightly
Cobra-esque look from the front! It doesn't look quite so good from the side
however as the rims I have fitted are from a Daimler and don't follow the
line of the wing/fender/mudguard correctly.

Russ