Re: steering column shift

To: Fred Levit <fle426@northwestern.edu>
Subject: Re: steering column shift
From: Alex McGregor <awmcgregor@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:46:08 -0600
I use my 59 Minx convertable as a summer daily driver.  While I can't shift like
a drag racer I have never missed a gear.  The linkage reminds me of the 56 Chevy
I had as a kid.
 Do I like it?  Not really.. there is a reason I'm thinking about transplanting
an Alpine drive train in the Minx.
Bob got it right