Re: [Re: Removing Tranny from bottom and tranny oil]

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Removing Tranny from bottom and tranny oil]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 22:47:18 -0500
Use of four "alignment" studs screwed into the block solves this problem quite
nicely and easily.

Jan Eyerman

Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com wrote:
Thanks Jim.  I did the same.  I think the biggest problem was getting the
splines to line up and to get the tranny to be in the right horizontal
plane as it balanced on the jack.  This is probably about the 4th time
I've done it like this, and the very hardest time.  Hopefully there won't
be another time soon.

Jay

TIGEROOTES@aol.com
12/02/2002 08:57 AM