Re: Show @ Shine

To: Steven Graham <sjgraham@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Show @ Shine
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:04:28 -0800
In the Pacific Tiger Club , Great NW of the good ole US of A, they have
(which is helpful) The Modified, Personalized and then the closest to
Original . Mine falls short of personalized by (10 points) 4 out of the
10 points, it really is , in my view,, the better way of judging. As far
as time to judge , is usually all the time they  need but not to hold up
the group.
My 2.09 Peso
chuck