Nealry new Alpine for sale

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Nealry new Alpine for sale
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:48:25 +0000
Sunbeamers,

Did anyone see the 1969 Alpine for sale in Hemmings ??

450 miles from new

shame its a fastback !

FOR SALE SUNBEAM: 1969 Alpine, 450 original miles, yes 450, blue-black
interior, probably lowest mile in existence, no excuses, $19,900. PH:
770-539-9111, GA; www.cia-auto.com

its no longer for sale at the cia auto dealership but they gave me the
owners number if anyone is interested.

I have one Alpine with a fixed roof, so I'm not !

I also recall seeing an advert in Classic and Sports car around 10 years
a go for a NEW Series 5 that had been in a warehouse in Chicago - does
anyone know what happened to it ?

--
Jeff Howarth