Roller bearing TO Bearing

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Roller bearing TO Bearing
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:35:40 -0800
Now that I'm putting my tranny back in, I have two issues.  The first one
is the roller bearing throw out bearing.  I put one in 5 or so years ago
when I put the OD tranny in.  It still appears fine.  But, I'm double
checking the general knowledge out there in case something new has
developed over this time that they are prone to failure or something.  I
never did have a problem with the old style.  I just did it "because."

Thanks,
Jay